Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lovely research

To be honest, I am not a big fan of research. I learn a lot when I actually complete my research, but the process isn't something I'd choose to do on a Friday night, or any other night given.  The research I completed for teen pregnancy was actually interesting.  It's quite a surprise to see how many teens in the world are pregnant, and also how common it is among some cultures!
I found it easy to find books about teen pregnancy and what should be done if that happens, but I never found a book that actually gave me statistics about how common it used to be compared to today's society. Websites were easier to mull through for that information.  Magazine articles, I found, are pretty much impossible to find about this topic.
Bibliography's (works cited pages) are easy enough to get the hang of; they don't trouble me very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment