Friday, March 27, 2009

Under Construction

Today I met with Deanna to revise my research paper. We were supposed to take the revisions the class had done online, and then come up with three problem areas that Deanna and we could go over together, individually.  I had one paragraph about statistics that she really helped me clean up and make more decipherable, and then she found places where I had cited work incorrectly.  The whole process, for me at least, only took about 10 minutes with Deanna and those 10 minutes made a world of difference! Before I met with her, there were a lot of confusing places in my paper (because I worked with numbers so many times), but following the revision meeting, when I had people proofread my papers, no one seemed to be stumbling.
Thanks, Deanna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment